- Gas scrubbers use turbulence in gas flow to interact the gas with a scrubbing solution (or plain water) to remove contaminants in the gas. These contaminants can be fumes, gases, aerosols or solid particulates.
- Corrosive and toxic materials can also be handled.
- Gases at high temperature can be easily treated.
- Scrubbing method is selected on the basis of various parameters of the application.
- Equipment is custom designed to suit a customer’s requirements.
- Can be made is a variety of materials – from MS, SS-304, SS-316, PP, FRP, etc.
- From small to very large capacities are made.
- Venturi scrubbers
- Packed bed scrubbers
- Combination of venturi and packed bed scrubbers
- Cyclone scrubbers
- Spray tower scrubbers
- Orifice and plate scrubbers
- Fluidized bed scrubbers
- SO2 and NOx removal from boiler/furnace flue gas
- Toxic Gases & Fumes can be sucked and neutralized
- Boiler and furnace flue gases can be cleaned before letting them out
- Acidic fumes from processes like pickling, electroplating, mixers, etc. can be safely removed
- Chromic Acid can be recovered from hard chroming process
- Dusts, fumes, gases, etc. can be simultaneously treated.
- Sticky fumes can be handled
- Chromic acid recovery from chrome plating plants
Some Prominent Clients:
- Vibewell Eneterises P. Ltd.
- United Food Company, Dubai
- Inspros Engineers P. Ltd., Mandideep, MP.